Due to the current weather conditions and the forecast for the sub zero temperatures to continue well into next week, (+ the lake is well and truly frozen).
The Flag Officers have decided to cancel racing this Sunday 5th December 2010.
We have taken this early decision so people don’t have to make the trip to the club to find out what’s happening.

Please keep an eye on the club website to see if the Berths day is going ahead.

Regards
Keith Roberts
Vice Commodore
Bolton SC