Your chance to be mentored by HENRI LLOYD and experience a day in the life of BEN AINSLIE and TEAMORIGIN
After the success of the 2009 Mentor Scheme, Henri Lloyd have launched the 2010 scheme which offers a fantastic opportunity for two lucky winners to experience a day in the life of Ben Ainslie CBE and TEAMORIGIN, plus £500 each to go towards their sailing costs and £350 worth of Henri Lloyd products.
To enter please complete the entry form below and send to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 3rd May 2010. There will be three knock out stages of selection, with chances to win Henri Lloyd products at each stage, before the two winners are announced on the 16th July 2010.
Age: Under 16 or Under 13 (please let us know which category you fall under)
Parent/guardian email address:
Parent/guardian mobile nos:
1st stage selection questions
Why should you be mentored by Henri Lloyd? (no more than 150 words)
Which triple Olympic gold medallist is sponsored by Henri Lloyd?
Deadline: 3rd May 2010
Terms and conditions
- The competition is open to all UK residents aged 16 and under.
- No cash alternative.
- Entrants have to be a fan of the Henri Lloyd Facebook page to enter the competition. If under 13, entrant’s parents must be a fan.
- Entrants to be 16 or under on the 3rd May 2010
- The day in the life of Ben Ainslie and TEAMORIGIN must be taken between the 29th July ““ 3rd August 2010, and the exact date
- will be dictated by Henri Lloyd
- The venue of the day will be Cowes, Isle of Wight
- Henri Lloyd is not liable for any travel costs to the venue, except for Red Jet tickets (2 tickets per winner)
- Winner to be accompanied by one parent/guardian
- 2nd stage selection – Finalists will be sent 10 x Multiple choice Questions & Answers
- 3rd stage selection – Finalists will be asked to post sailing footage of themselves
- Each stage winners will be notified by email/phone and also announced on the Henri Lloyd Facebook, Newspage and Twitter site
- Winners will be selected by a panel of judges
- Henri Lloyd assumes that by using the website and entering the competition (and you warrant that), that your parents have consented to your entry into the Competition and these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry per person
- Henri Lloyd cannot accept responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
- Henri Lloyd is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination of these, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Competition.
- Winners will be requested to take part in promotional activity and Henri Lloyd reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity.
- By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
- The Competition is organised by Henri Lloyd Ltd, Smithfold Lane, Worsley, Manchester, M28 0GP