Before heading directly for the contact form, please read through the following FAQs as they may answer your query:
1. I’d like more information about membership, who should I contact?
If you would like more information regarding membership of Bolton Sailing Club, please contact Don Appleton, our New Members Secretary, by emailing [email protected] or select membership in the form below. You can also pop in to see us any Friday evening or Sunday afternoon, there’s always someone around who’ll chat to you even if Don is out sailing. You can read more on our Membership page.
2. I want to learn to sail, when’s your next course?
We currently only offer training courses to current and new members of the sailing club. Also, we don’t have a regular program of courses as we only do them on an ‘as needed’ basis. We have a limited number of places on these training courses and these are only available to current and new members of Bolton Sailing Club. Please contact our New Members Secretary (details above) for membership information. Sorry, but if you are only looking for a training course and not membership, we currently cannot cater for you.
3. When’s your next powerboat/dinghy course?
Please see point 2 above.
4. I’ve got a product/website to promote to your members, who should I contact?
Use the form below…
5. I’ve got a query that the above points don’t answer.
Please complete the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.